The Law Enforcement Trainer must be a professional leader in organizing technical surveillance training for Law Enforcement agencies on GPS tracking and audio/video surveillance both in-person and virtually. The trainer is responsible for the development of training courses appropriate to meet the needs of Law Enforcement and engage with Law Enforcement leaders nationally to understand product, equipment, and training needs. In addition to Law Enforcement Training this position will also work directly with Federal Law Enforcement Agencies to promote product sales.
Law Enforcement Trainer:
- Schedule virtual and in-person training nationally
- Train company employees on new product features and benefits
- Document training and product needs suggested by Law Enforcement
- Create new training class materials
- Uncover new training opportunities
- Ability to work with company’s sales and engineering teams
Federal Law Enforcement Sales:
- Be knowledgeable about the product
- Identify possible new products to bring into our portfolio of offerings
- Develop strategic and tactical plan to generate revenue
- Build relationships with key Federal Law Enforcement Agencies
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the product
- Prepare sales quotes, sales orders, and fulfillment orders
- Maintain accounts in CRM system
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of product training
- 10+ years of Law Enforcement experience
- Proven experience managing multiple projects at one time
- Excellent communicator
- Deep understanding of Technical Surveillance, GPS and Audio/Video Surveillance
- Experience and knowledge of Federal Law Enforcement purchasing requirements
- NATIA certified Investigator Certification (either current or previous)
- Must pass a criminal background investigation & drug test.
- Must provide proof of COVID full vaccination prior to start.
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds and have a current driver’s license.