The CT-201 Mini Tracker
is a state-of-the art GPS tracking device that reports exact location, speed and battery level of the tracker, all in real time. A panic button enables users to transmit an alert instantly to any cell phone or email address with the touch of a button. The CT-201 can be used anywhere in the world, providing perfect asset management, personal safety and covert tracking abilities.
- Internal rechargeable battery lasts for approximately 12 hours of motion.
- Built in motion sensor will turn unit off to conserve battery life when no motion is occurring.
- Ability to provide location data as frequently as every 5 seconds.
- Extremely sensitive antenna design.
- Belt clip attachment can be used to wear the unit like a pager.
- Utilizes GPRS connectivity through the GSM network.
- Utilizes Assisted GPS through the Broadcom-Global Network World Wide Assist Network to provide quicker TTFF (Time to First Fix) and to allow the unit to function in semi-obstructed environments.
- Measures 4" x 2.375" x 1"
- Waterproof Magnetic Case
- Extended Battery Pack (Increases Battery life to Approx. 72+ hrs of motion)
- Belt Clip (Comes Standard with Device)
- Satellite Mapping
- Battery Level
- Direction of Travel
- Geo-fence Alerts
- SMS & Email Alerts
- Real Time & Historical Locations
- Stop Time & Address Reports
- First Motion Alerts
- Worldwide Coverage Available
View PDF Brochure